Mittwoch, Januar 16, 2019

a park nearby




I'm sitting on this old bench in the park nearby - waiting for you. I don´t care if you're old or young, hairy or bald, athletic or untrained. I do not want you You want me. You will kneel down in front of me and worship my cock that will belong to you for a few moments. You should be so excited that you have nothing left but caress my penis with your lips. You should be so excited that your cock starts to hurt in your pants, a prisoner of your lust. The sweat around your hole. The sweat under your arms. All this leaves traces, you know? 

It will also smell and when I have released my sperm into your mouth and you could not absorb everything and it runs down the corners of your mouth and drips on your shirt, then you will see it all the better. You are one of those who needs it. I'm one of those who gives it. Point.

But when you leave and I've packed my cock properly back again, I watch the birds in the trees around me. How they jump from branch to branch, eat little insects, look at me for a moment and finally fly away. I will then get up, kindly nodding to the old woman who makes her little walk here daily. As usual, I offer her my newspaper. There´s only a small splash of your sperm advised on it, but one can hardly see that. My apartment is just around the corner.

I have to work.

Keine Kommentare: