Mittwoch, Januar 16, 2019

colleagues

it was so hot in this room. They were coworkers and to keep the budget low, they shared this double at the Austin River Hotel. 
Both felt uncomfortable. It was too narrow, too intimate. There were no common themes, so the hesitant conversation quickly died down. But there was something intangible in the air. Looks that dodged, but the feeling of being watched. Estimating themselves, they sat on the large sofa. Matt felt sweaty and dirty, running his hand over his chest. The shirt was wet. When he looked up he noticed Ryan's eyes: "I can see your nipples through the shirt." "Yeah, sorry, it has really been a tough day, I think I'm going to take a shower," Matt got up to go to the bathroom. "Stay here!" "What?" "Stay here, take off your clothes here in front of me" "Are you gay or what is that?" ..... "Hey, answer!". Matt wanted to turn around and go to the bathroom, had this Ryan gone crazy? Out of the corner of his eye, Matt saw that Ryan had gotten up and started undressing. Slowly, looking at him. Man, what was going on? Matt could not decide to go and stood still until Ryan stood naked in front of him. "Now it's your turn." Matt could not take his eyes off this perfect body. "I ..." "Don`t say anything, take off your clothes, I'm just your gay colleague who just loves you and doesn`t want to miss this opportunity, I'm sure you're into men, otherwise you would have been gone for a long time" , Matt hesitated, but the sudden erection throbbing in his pants had decided on him. Ryan finally helped him undress, feeling his body like no one had done before, and finally they both fell on the sofa and made love.

Keine Kommentare: